Grundtvig Multilateral project, 2013-2015
Our project aims to give better employment opportunities to young people aged 16/25 from marginalized or migrant backgrounds. Other target groups are constituted by training professionals and educators and national and local training and development organisations.
- Integrating and making complementary, classic professional social inclusion methods with a more efficient methodology, innovative and more oriented to young people aged 16/25 years old (NEET: “Not in education, employment, or training”);
- Motivating target young people in order to facilitate their access to employment;
- Training Adult trainers and teachers in new tools fostering inclusion.
The project will follow the steps listed below :
- Exploring networks and good practice
The first part of the project aims to explore deeply stakeholders involved in integration of disadvantaged young people and their use of artistic approach.
- Methodological preparation
In order to assure the harmonisation of basic concepts and to share the methodological principles, the pilot sessions will be will be preceded by a week of training in residence where the two methodological pillars (intercultural approach and artistic mediation approach) will be in the core of the joint work.
- Experimentation – Creation of pilot sessions
The pilot sessions will propose a workshop to 10/20 young people of each country where they will prepare an artistic project of their choice. All the process will be filmed. Different artistic projects will be shown at the final exhibition in Berlin. From four to five young people of each country who participated to the workshops will be able to participate to the final exposition
- Creation of two training of adult trainers and educators
An initial one-day training course will be organised at local level in all partner countries. Each partner shall develop at local level a training module in socio-artistic field. This training will give to participants skills to convert stigmas they suffer in resources for their personal development and their professional integration. The second training will be at international level and it will last 30 hours where each module of local training will be more detailed.
For more information: www.insart.eu
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.