ArtescommunityART AS A VEHICLE FOR EDUCATION AND SOCIAL INCLUSION

The MIX@GES Experience

Home Forums Digital Art The MIX@GES Experience

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts

admin

said

MIX@GES generated a lot of valuable ideas and resources on “intergenerational bonding” through creative digital media, some useful practical and inspirational links:

http://issuu.com/ibk-kubia/docs/manual_mixages_web
http://www.generationenblog.de/

I’m trying to gain an insight into the project and get in touch with the artists and teachers involved – a lot of resources and a large network to explore!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by admin.
15 May 2014 at 12:13

admin

said

The MIX@GES Manual presents some workshop scenarios which seem to have worked very well in practice. Could we possibly present some of them as “learning paths” on our platform?

The Learning Paths (one of the big boxes on the homepage) will feature some exemplary educational scenarios described in sufficient detail for other teachers to follow them in their workshops. I’d propose two of the mix@ges scenarios for such presentation/further elaboration:

– Tagtool performances
– Half of the photo is yours

Obviously we need to ask the authors of the scenarios for permission.

20 May 2014 at 09:38

admin

said

from the brief description of the Half of the Photo is Yours workshop in the manual I can see that I might be able to follow it with a group of young learners (primary education), so I’m looking forward to a more detailed description of the idea

21 May 2014 at 18:58

admin

said

Well, I also like this one. It is quite easy to adapt. You don’t need anything more than cell phone with camera (almost everybody uses), laptop (most of us). Yes, photoshop maybe is something more difficult, but for as I understand it, it is only an option. Anyway, great idea!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by admin.
10 June 2014 at 23:05
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.